3

Client Project Completion

Immersive Theatre – Client Project from Rob Antill on Vimeo.

I finished and handed this project in on the 26th March but have been away last week so didn’t get the change to post up the finished result.

I’m really pleased with the results of this project. I have learnt so many new techniques in After Effects I now feel pretty confident with the software. The final push to get this all polished up and ready for hand in ended up a bit of a nightmare! There were quite a few late nights and many hours spent sat in front of the pc.

I tried a couple of music tracks out but finally decide on International Rustic by Modern Institute. This track seems to fit really nicely with the mood I was trying to express with the visuals.

Any way enough talking, here it is in its three minutes of glory…

planets lightssound wireframe

Frames rendered – 8000

Total Project size – 13 Gigabytes

Number of compositions in AE – 63

Software used – 3Ds Max, Mental Ray, Final Render, After Effects, Trapcode Particular, Frischluft Depth of field, Alpha Plugins IcePatern Geometry, Premiere Pro, Photoshop

Time spent on rendering – 6 days approx

Total hours spent on project – millions

 

Any comments are welcomed :)

3 Comments

Leave a Reply